1) Clean out debris: Fallen leaves and weeds are the perfect place for pests to settle in for the winter. Clear out flower beds to keep the critters at bay.
2) Trim Rogue Branches: Trim up any large or out-of-place tree branches that may cause trouble during the winter. You don't want any branches breaking and falling during the snowfall to come.
3) Aerate your soil and lawns: Break up soil to keep water from pooling and guarantee that nutrients will reach the roots over the winter.
4) Reseed your Lawn: Send your yard into winter with the nutrients it needs to survive the long, cold sleep. Add a fall lawn fertilizer to encourage root growth and enjoy a lush, green lawn come spring.
5) Leaf Removal: Don't let fallen leaves get the best of you; if left unattended they can suffocate the grass. Don't break your back or spend your weekends raking, schedule your clean up today.
Mulch returns much-needed nutrients to your soil. Umanzor Landscaping Inc. can complete the mulch delivery you need. We'll supply you with mulch for your flower beds and trees. You can depend on us for prompt service every time.
We can assist with:
Organic lawn care involves using only organic materials that benefit your lawn without doing harm. We don't use dangerous chemicals or pesticides. Instead, we rely on natural solutions for natural problems. You can turn to us for spring and fall cleanups, as well as regular applications of fertilizer and weed control. Our dethatching and aeration work ensures that your soil is receiving all the nutrients it needs to thrive.
Contact us now to speak to an expert about organic lawn care in Port Chester, NY.